Klook.com

Saturday 18 July 2020

, , , , , ,

What if NCT's members were characters in Ghibli movies?

Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke) - Xiao Jun



Sosuke (Ponyo) - Mark



Sho (The Secret World of Arrietty) - Jaemin



Seiji (Whisper of The Heart) - Jungwoo



Haku (Spirited Away) - Renjun



Shun (From Up on Poppy Hill) - Doyoung



and

Howl (Howl's Moving Castle) - Yuta




-Na Yuta as Howl, it'd be amazing...

-As a fan of Ghibli's movies, I'm very delighted to see this post

-Of course, Yuta as Howl

-Whoa... Jungwoo suits Seiji's character really well

-Howl Oppa...

-Whoa... Howl... I'm gonna re-watch that movie again now

-Can Yuta please be Howl for Halloween...

-Don't you think Yuta is actually Howl, but in real life...?
 ㄴI think Renjun is more like Sen, rather than Haku!

-I'm gonna bookmark this post and come back here for a few times in a day...

-OP, you have a really great pair of eyes!! 

-I don't think I can bring myself to watch Ghibli movies again... My heart would be pounding very fast to think of them every time I watch Ghibli movies...

-Tonight, I will sleep knowing that Renjun is the real-life version of Haku

-I think every characters listed here remind me of Renjun...

-Sosuke reminds me of Taeil too... I have a feeling that was how Taeil looked like when he was younger

-Seiji was my first love... No wonder why I'm so convinced that Jungwoo was my first love

-I think Jeno suits to be Ashitaka..
trazy.com