Klook.com

Sunday 19 July 2020

My girlfriend is a fan of NCT's Taeyong

Q: My girlfriend is a fan of NCT Taeyong

I’m a 15 years old guy
We’ve been dating since last month. My girlfriend confessed to me first, and since actually I’ve liked her since last month, we decided to be in a relationship. I’ve always known that she likes NCT, but I had no idea she likes them this much.
She especially likes Taeyong…? Among all the other members
She keeps telling me how she wants to prepare him meals every day once they get married. She also shows me pictures of him and ask whether if I think he’s handsome or not. She says she wants to get married to him. She also has pictures of Taeyong on her desk and other stuffs. 
I don’t know why I’m being jealous of a celebrity. 
Did I mention that every time we go to PC Bang together, she would watch Taeyong’s fancams? And she would say, ‘Ah.. He’s really handsome’, just like that right in front of my face.
I seriously don’t know why I’m being jealous of a celebrity. I think I’m being very childish and annoying. 
When I ask whether if she likes me or Taeyong more, she says, ‘Of course I like Taeyong more~~’ Then why did she confess to me…
And every time we go to the Karaoke, she would always ask me to sing Baby Don’t Like It. And I would actually practice to sing that, which is very stupid of me. 
And for our school festival this time, she wants me to cover Boss and do Taeyong’s part. And the reality always hits me hard whenever I practice.
What should I do…
I’m posting this as an anonymous… 
Ah, and I’m also trying to learn NCT’s dances because she likes NCT so much. Can somebody tell me Taeyong’s killing parts?




trazy.com