Klook.com

Thursday 16 July 2020

,

I'm going to make NCTzens in dillema

NCTzens, I bet you can't choose one

Upvote for Taeil
Downvote for Johnny

Would you rather get married to Moon Taeil
-You can have a little chat with him and his signature voice every night before bed

or Johnny
-You know, right? So sweet Johnny... I know you know, NCTzens...

[+91][-91]

1. [+43][-0] Just rip me to two, please...

2. [+33][-0] I will still choose Moon Taeil, even if it means that he's gonna have this expression as he sees me and my blackheads. Let me get immersed to this.

3. [+32][-0] Whoa... This is so hard, I don't know who to choose...

4. [+10][-0] Let's just live together, the three of us

5. [+9][-1] The way Taeil said, 'Who is this~ You forgot who is this?' on one of his live broadcasts got me imagining things... It sounds like something he'd say when his girlfriend gets too drunk that she couldn't recognize him
trazy.com